- I’m new to paddling and doing the Coast to Coast Race. Where do I start?
- Start with our Grade 2 Kayak Course as a minimum. We also highly recommend following this up with our Coast to Coast Kayak Course.
- What dates do you have available?
- Check our Online Booking Calendar for all date options and current availability including number of spots remaining.
- Where can I get more information about a particular course/lesson/trip before I book it?
- You can get all the details about a specific course/lesson/trip (timings, location, required gear, etc.) by navigating from the main menu “KAYAK SCHOOL” to the course/lesson/trip you’re interested in, then click the green button “INFORMATION PACK”.
- How do I make a booking?
- Step 1: Go to our Online Booking Calendar and click on the date you want. Step 2: Choose your hire options and the number of spots you need, enter your participant/s details and click “add to basket”. Step 3: Continue to the checkout to enter your billing information (we take credit cards, paypal, or bank deposit). Step 4: Once payment is processed, we will email you a receipt, information pack, and a Health & Safety Form to complete.
- Can I book multiple dates at once?
- Yes. From our Online Booking Calendar, simply add your first booking to the basket, then return to our calendar to add addition dates.
- Can I book for multiple people at once?
- Yes. While making your booking, simply adjust the quantity field found next to the “add to basket” button.
- Can you pencil me in?
- We do not take pencil bookings. Spaces are strictly limited and we only accept bookings with payment.
- What if I need to cancel or change a booking?
- Please read our Terms & Conditions