Everything you need, nothing you don’t.
If you’ve decided to brave the Coast to Coast, you’ve had to do a lot of training. Even with the training under your belt, you have to make a lot of preparations—especially with your race kit. But at least this part can be simplified. The Coast to Coast Race Compulsory First Aid Kit is your one-stop-shop for all the first aid race requirements.
It’s important to remember that this bag isn’t just for checking the boxes; it could stop a small injury from ruining your experience (and your race time). We’ve kept it to the essentials, but this light bag includes everything you need to rock the race: a 4.5 metre-long crepe bandage, 5 metre-long spool of strapping tape, 10 Band-Aids, a triangular bandage, small rescue scissors, and more. Placed in a small, clear, water-resistant bag, this kit will pass quickly through gear stations and keep your vital safety materials from getting damp. This fuss-free package is ready to go straight into your race kit today.
- Packaged in a small, clear bag for easier check-through at gear stations.
- Water-resistant bag material prevents soaked items.
- Ready to go straight into your race kit today.
- Fills requirement for Coast to Coast compulsory first aid gear.
- Crape Bandage: 4.5 metres long, 50 millimetres wide.
- Strapping Tape: 5 metre long spool, 25 millimetres wide.
- Band Aids: 10 fabric sticking plasters.
- Triangular Bandage: One regular size.
- Scissors: Small rescue sheers.
- Painkillers: 4.
- Water Resistant Bag: Supplied in clear snap-lock bag for easy scrutineering checks.