One snap to save your mate’s most valuable possession.
Ever tried to retrieve a paddle in the middle of a particularly challenging rapid or swirly eddy? If you have, you know exactly why you don’t want that to happen again. For adventurers and guides who want an easy way to attach to a runaway paddle, the CT Rated Kayak Paddle Carabiner is a vital part of your kit.
Constructed from lightweight aluminum, this carabiner adds minimal weight to your setup—a small price to pay for its quick retrieval. Clipping is made easy with an extra-large bent-gate opening that snaps over most paddle shafts and slips through the end of a cows-tail or tow-line. Useful for paddle rescue or even hauling paddles across the river or over steep terrain, this is a handy tool for any experienced paddler.
- Aluminum material is light, adding minimal weight to setup.
- Extra-large bent-gate opening snaps over most paddle shafts.
- Easily slips through the end of cows-tails or tow-lines to complete a rescue kit.
- Fully strength rated for secondary use as a spare biner.
- Ideal for whitewater paddling.
- Material: Lightweight anodised aluminium.
- Finish: Blue.
- Gate Type: Large gate opening with high volume snaplink.
- Designed For: Kayaking (clips to most standard paddle shafts).
- Certification: CE EN 12275.