Fun for the whole family.
If you or your kids have caught the watersports bug, you need a basic buoyancy vest that’ll provide all the necessary protection during your next family holiday, whether it’s to the Abel Tasman National Park or a lake right outside your hometown. For simple yet functional safety at a great price, try Day Two’s Kiwitea Basic Kayaking PFD.
Made by an exclusive, watersports-specific New Zealand company, this floatation device is filled with 55N foam so soft you’ll forget it’s there—until you find yourself safely bobbing up and down in the water. While the jacket comes in a one-size-fits-all style, adjustable shoulder and side straps mean that everyone in the family will have a perfect fit. And don’t worry about misplacing your car keys; the vest features a handy front pocket for all the accessories you want close at hand. An array of bright colors and a reflective strip across the back of the jacket ensure maximum visibility, so your kids will be easily spotted if they take an unplanned dip. This is an excellent starter PFD for individuals or families who can’t wait to get out on the water again.
- Soft, 55N foam provides maximum comfort.
- Bright colors and a reflective strip across the back ensure maximum visibility.
- One-size-fits-all style with adjustable shoulder and side straps enables a perfect fit.
- Large Velcro® pack in the front holds accessories.
- Appropriate for all paddling activities.
- Flotation: 55N soft and comfortable foam.
- Entry: Side entry over one shoulder.
- Fastening: One size fit all adjustable straps around both sides.
- Shoulders: Adjustable shoulder straps for people of different heights.
- Visibility: Bright colours and reflective strip across back.
- Pockets: One large Velcro opening pocket on the front.