Warm your hands without sacrificing control of your paddle.
Say hello to the newest member of your cold-weather paddling kit—Day Two Neoprene Kayak Pogies. This classic design will keep your digits cozy in bitter conditions and make sure your paddle doesn’t slip out of your fingers into frigid water.
Made by a New Zealand for-paddlers, by-paddlers brand, these soft, 3mm neoprene gloves will block stinging wind and bitter spray from your hands as you glide across peaceful, wintry water. A long-cut design covers your wrists, leaving no skin exposed to the unforgiving wind. A sturdy Velcro® fastening around the paddle shaft will ensure these pogies stay put. To wear, simply strap the pogies to your paddle shaft, reach inside, and position the tube over the top of your jacket’s cuffs. When you need to use your hands to grab a snack or answer your phone, simply let go of the paddle and slip your hands free. For the paddler determined to practice moves in the colder months, these pogies are essential.
- Soft, 3mm neoprene fabric blocks water and wind.
- Sturdy Velcro® fastening around paddle shaft keeps hands in direct contact with the paddle for sturdy grip.
- Long design covers wrists for more warmth.
- Made by a New Zealand for-paddlers, by-paddlers brand.
- Ideal for cold weather paddling.
- Main Material: 3mm waterproof and durable neoprene.
- Cuffs: Long over-cuff that fully covers your wrists.
- Fastening: Velcro fastening fits around all types of paddle shafts.