Toasty warm, full wrist coverage.
A classic design that will perform day after day. Day Two Neoprene Kayak Pogies are made from a soft neoprene that will keep your hands warm when paddling in cold conditions. The longer cut design ensures full coverage leaving no cold spots around your wrists. Simply strap these to your paddle shaft, reach inside, and position the tube over the top of your jacket’s cuffs. When you need to use your hands for something other than paddling, simply let go of the paddle, and slip your hands free.
- Longer design fully covers your wrists.
- Soft, water and wind blocking neoprene fabric.
- Strong velcro attachment to paddle-shaft.
- Main Material: 3mm waterproof and durable neoprene
- Cuffs: Long over-cuff that fully covers your wrists
- Fastening: Velcro fastening fits around all types of paddle shafts
- Best Use: All Paddling Types in Cold Conditions
- Size: One Size