Ready for a fleet or first-timer.
If you’re looking for a versatile spray skirt to fill out your rental fleet, or to round out your entry-level kit, the Day Two Neoprene Kayak Spray Skirt is a well-rounded option. Although it has a simple design, this deck is made from quality materials that will perform in a wide variety of conditions.
Constructed from “Diamond” neoprene, this spray skirt will block water from entering your boat, keeping the cockpit and your legs dry as you practice forward and reverse strokes. Your waist will stay comfortable too, due to stretchy neoprene that’ll retain warmth and block spray. A strong bungy rand secures the skirt to the cockpit rim, ensuring that it won’t pop off until you want it to. If there is an accidental capsize, a sewn webbing loop enables an easy, safe exit. Available in a range of sizes to fit all kinds of bodies and boats, this popular choice for beginners performs well as part of a school or rental fleet.
- “Diamond” neoprene blocks water from entering kayak.
- Waist is created from stretchy neoprene for warmth and maximum dryness.
- Sewn webbing loop enables easy removal.
- Strong bungy rand ensures tight fit to cockpit rim.
- Ideal for entry-level paddling, or school and rental fleets.
- Main Material: 3mm “Diamond” waterproof and durable neoprene.
- Waist Material: Stretchy neoprene for warmth and maximum dryness.
- Rand: Strong 10mm (8mm on multisport cockpits) bungy rand ensures a tight fit to the cockpit rim.
- Pull Tab: Sewn webbing loop for easy removal.