Beat spray the cool way.
On a real scorcher, spray skirts with tight neoprene waists can feel incredibly stifling. That kind of discomfort can lead to an unrefreshing excursion on the water. But with the Day Two Nyloprene Kayak Spray Skirt, you’ll find yourself donning a paddling cap and heading out midday to enjoy your next sunny adventure, whether it be on the open sea or your favorite local lake.
Featuring a breathable “Exeat” nylon body, the adjustable waist tube is far more comfortable than restrictive neoprene on a hot day. This type of waist also enables a one-size-fits-all style, which comes in handy for large groups filled with varying body types. Shoulder straps help keep that waist tube high and dry, but still enable plenty of movement. Created from waterproof neoprene, the main section of the skirt is secured to the cockpit rim by a strong 10mm bungy rand for security. If you take a spill, a sewn webbing loop enables easy removal for a comfortable wet exit. When it’s simply too hot to bear restrictive waist tunnels, or when a one-size-fits-all style is necessary, this is the perfect choice.
- Breathable “Exeat” nylon body provides more comfortable warm water protection than neoprene.
- Shoulder straps hold up waist tube to keep water out.
- Waterproof neoprene main skirt secures to cockpit rim with a 10mm bungy rand.
- Sewn webbing loop enables easy removal.
- Appropriate for sea kayaking, flat water paddling, and group use.
- Main Material: 3mm “Diamond” waterproof and durable neoprene.
- Waist Material: Breathable “Exeat” nylon body.
- Waist Adjustment: Toggle adjustment for a large range of body sizes.
- Shoulder Straps: Keep the waist tube high and dry, while still allowing breathability and comfort.
- Rand: Strong 10mm (8mm on multisport cockpits) bungy rand ensures a tight fit to the cockpit rim.
- Seams: All seams are waterproof taped so no water can leak in.
- Pull Tab: Sewn webbing loop for easy removal.