Extra warmth on the coldest of days.
When it’s just cold enough for the wind to chill you through your jacket or make you shiver in your dry top, it’s time to pull out some layers. For a versatile option that will get you through each season, you can trust Earth Sea Sky’s Sting Midlayer Pullover.
Made from a durable thermal blend fabric and finished with a twin-needle hem, this sweater is a real investment that will retain its good looks and performance for years. A close fit increases warmth, and allows you to zip up a jacket on top for a layering effect or leave as is for use as a warm top during chilly summer mornings. Four-way stretch fabric enables completely uninhibited movement. The pullover style makes getting ready easy, while the zipped neck enables quick adjustments mid-run. If you’re looking for a versatile option that will keep you cozy through each paddling season, this is the piece for you.
- Durable technopile stretch micro-fleece fabric retains good looks and performance for years.
- Thermal blend absorbs very little water and remains warm when wet.
- Zip-neck collar protects your shoulders and neck from PFD strap chaffing.
- Four-way stretch for uninhibited movement.
- Ideal for cold-weather paddling or as a compulsory mid-layer for the Coast to Coast Race.
- Fabric: Technopile stretch micro fleece (93% polyester, 7% lycra).
- Fabric Weight: 240 g/m2 (complies with Coast to Coast Race compulsory mid-layer).
- Style: Zip neck pullover