Ultra-light and ultra-small for ultra-long-distance wins.
Whether you’re an experienced racer who loves those ultra-long distances, or a beginner who wants to make good time on the water, a small, lightweight paddle is an absolute must for you. Produced by a top-tier South African brand, the hand-built Gara Odin-XS Racing Wing Paddle will make any length of race that much easier to speed through.
Super light and stiff carbon fibre blades have a low swing weight, keeping your strokes free and fast as you rip downstream. A smaller-sized, teardrop blade shape delivers an early and smooth catch, a stable power phase, and a clean exit. Made from carbon fibre and fibreglass, the shaft features an ideal combination of rigidity and flexibility. The split-shaft design enables on-the-go adjustments to length or feather. The included, protective travel bag facilitates a safe transport experience, lengthening the life of the blades and keeping them performance-ready. If you’re an entry-level or smaller built paddler competing in the Coast to Coast Race, this is a great choice of paddle for you.
- Extra small blades work well for beginners or small-to-midsize athletes on the longest runs.
- Lightweight carbon fibre blades enable maximum energy transfer and decrease swing weight for extra speed.
- Comes with handy padded travel bag for increased paddle lifespan.
- Used by current world champions.
- Ideal for multisport racing.
- Length: Adjustable length, 203 – 213cm is standard, custom length is available.
- Blade Material: Carbon-fibre river layup for high strength and light weight.
- Shaft Material: Bright ORANGE colour, 40% carbon, 60% glass. The optimum mix of stiffness vs forgiveness.
- Shaft: Straight shaft 2 piece adjustable split with hand operated clamp (always stow apart, and rinse thoroughly after use in salt water).
- Adjustment Range: Full range of feather adjustment for left and right handed paddlers with degree indicators.
- Grip: Key grip included. Standard is right handed grip. Left handed grip available on special order.
- Tips: Lightweight bi-axle glass re-enforced tips.
- Bag: Comes with padded travel bag.
- Paddle Weight: 630g.
- Blade Size: 472mm x 159mm.
- Blade Area: 641cm2.