The pro’s choice.
When it’s your job to haul tourists and boats out of the water, or if you’re just a creeking-fanatic who frequently lowers your boat over ledges, you need rescue gear that’s going to last. If that’s the case, try the HF Alpine 20m Professional Throwbag, the go-to option for paddlers who are serious about safety on the water.
A strong, 10mm cored rope is strong enough to haul watercrafts out of tight spots, while the abrasion-resistant polypropylene outer lets you work in rocky waterways without worrying about wearing out your rope early. The bright bag colour, boosted by an additional high visibility webbing band and reflective details, will be easy to spot by bedraggled swimmers, even in whitewater. For convenience, the bag is still compact enough to carry in your kayak or around your waist, and a tenax safety closure prevents a time-wasting accidental opening. Write your name on the label on the bottom of your bag to prevent loss, and this bag will stay in your rescue kit for many paddling seasons to come.
- Strong, abrasion-resistant rope enables long lasting use in tough conditions.
- Bright colour of bag is boosted by additional high visibility webbing band and reflective elements.
- Tenax safety closure prevents accidental opening.
- Customizable label on bottom sets your bag apart from others.
- Ideal for serious river rescue.
- Rope: 10mm kernmantle core with polypropylene outer.
- Bag: Durable and simple design, cone shape for easy stuffing.
- Visibility: Bright colour, with additional high visibility webbing band and reflective elements.
- Handle: Handle at each end, protected by plastic cover.
- Closure: Tenax safety closure that prevents accidental opening.
- Attachment: D-ring attachment point for clipping into your kayak.
- Strap: Supplied with webbing clip-in strap for securing to your kayak.
- Flotation: Foam insert.
- Labelling: Specifications and date/name area printed on base.
- Belt Compatible: Yes.
- Rope Length: 20 metres.
- Rope Strength Rating: 1350daN.