First-class in whitewater performance.
Top-notch paddlers who need the absolute best dry top on the market should look no further. The Kokatat GORE-TEX® Rogue Kayaking Dry Top sets the highest standard in whitewater performance.
Handmade in the USA, this top-shelf jacket is constructed from the highest quality materials. Its tough, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric keeps you cozy, whether you’re experiencing a light drizzle or intense sunshine. Latex rubber neck and wrist seals stop water from flooding in as you face tough conditions, ranging from easy water to class V rapids. Soft push-through neoprene over-cuffs and collar enable maximum comfort. You don’t have to worry about losing your keys while you spend a day on the water, a self-draining, large chest pocket with a key lanyard contains accessories. For extra protection from the wet, a double waist tunnel pairs perfectly with your spray skirt. Trusted by expedition paddlers and professional instructors all over the world, the Kokatat GORE-TEX® Rogue Kayaking Dry Top is arguably the best long-sleeved jacket money can buy.
- Long sleeves feature extra durable fabric over shoulder and elbow.
- Soft push-through neoprene over-cuffs and collar enable maximum comfort.
- Latex rubber neck and wrist seals keep water out, while self-draining chest pocket protects accessories.
- Double-waist tunnel pairs perfectly with your spray skirt.
- Ideal for serious adventures.
- Fabric: 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Evolution waterproof/breathable laminate.
- Shoulders & Sleeves: 30D 9 oz. 3-layer Cordura/GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable laminate.
- Inner Skirt Fabric: 4.37 oz. 3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable laminate.
- Neck: Latex gasket with neoprene punch-through collar.
- Wrists: Latex gaskets with neoprene punch-through cuffs.
- Waist: Dual-adjustable overskirt with hook & loop compatible neoprene.
- Pocket: Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard.
- Seams: Factory-sealed seams.