So comfortable, you won’t notice you’re safe until you’re saved.
If you’ve spent any time crashing through whitewater, you know that capsizing is the name of the game; you’ve got to take a few spills and make a few rescues in between perfectly executed drops. But you also know how obnoxious bulky PFDs can be, especially those that are completely decked out. For safety and rescue gear with added comfort, try the Palm Amp Rescue Kayaking PFD.
Easy Glide strap adjustment makes outfitting a breeze, so you can get on the water faster and adjust on the fly. A flex-formed foam panel wraps around your torso, but low enough so your arms have plenty of movement as you navigate rapids, while a 3D waist belt ensures your jacket won’t ride up after an hour on the water. If your buddy swims after a big drop, a removable and reversible chest harness with a quick release cam buckle and load spreader, plus a welded O-ring with Velcro® retainer will make a boat rescue as easy as possible. For quick access to your most important accessories, the jacket features a large, zipped and padded front cargo pocket with an internal divider and chest-mounted zipped knife pockets. This hardy PFD will provide you with maximum comfort for many rapids to come.
- Flex-formed foam panel wraps around torso, but low under arms for excellent mobility.
- Easyglide strap adjustment enables quick outfitting and adjustments on the go.
- Removable, quick-release chest harness, welded O-ring, and loop failsafe shoulder straps serve all your rescue needs.
- Large front cargo pocket and chest-mounted zipped knife pockets ensure easy access to necessary items.
- Ideal for creeking and river boating.
- Flotation: Flex Formed Foam panel wraps around torso.
- Front Pocket: Large, zipped padded front cargo pocket with internal divider.
- Knife Placement: Chest mounted zipped knife pockets.
- Should Straps: Tough grip panels at shoulder for boat carrying.
- Waist Belt: 3D anti ride-up waist belt.
- Adjustment: Easyglide strap adjustment throughout.
- Should Strap Re-enforcement: Continuous loop failsafe shoulder straps tested to 500kg with strap keeper pockets.
- Rescue Belt: Removable and reversible chest harness with quick release cam buckle and load spreader.
- Attachment Point: Welded O-ring with Velcro retainer.
- Holsters: Dual cowtail parks.
- Visibility: Solas reflective detail on shoulders, front and rear panels.
- Outer Fabric: CORDURA® 500D.
- Inner Lining: Nylon 1680D, Vent Mesh liner.
- Weight: 1330 g (M/L)