Keep even the wildest water out.
When you’re halfway through a challenging run, soggy legs and feet are the last things you need to be worrying about. Keep the river out and warmth in all day long with the Palm Atom Kayaking Dry Pant.
Constructed from durable‚ highly waterproof XP 3-layer fabric, these bottoms also have heavy duty reinforcement at the seat and knees, so high wear areas will last longer. With fewer seams and a cut that allows plenty of movement, you’ll feel comfortable whether you’re blasting through rapids or portaging to the next runnable section. If you end up in the water, your feet will be protected from the cold water with XP 4-layer socks that have reinforced nylon soles. And for unparalleled comfort, the Velcro®-adjustable twin waist design seals with your paddle jacket to make a versatile, two-piece set.
- Reinforced seat and knees enable all-day comfort.
- Velcro®-adjustable neoprene waistband makes outfitting easy.
- XP 4-layer socks feature nylon 320D soles for added durability.
- Twin waist combines with paddle jacket for a superb seal.
- Ideal for whitewater paddling.
- Fabric: XP 3-layer fabric.
- Abrasion Resistance: Reinforced seat and knees with 4-layer 320D reinforced panels.
- Outer Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband.
- Inner Waist: Twin waist tunnel with sticky edge.
- Socks: XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D soles.