Keep even the wildest water out.
Is anything more uncomfortable than paddling with freezing, slushy legs and feet when you’re halfway through a breathtaking river run? Keep the water out and warmth in all day long with the Palm Atom Women’s Kayaking Dry Pant.
These pants feature a female-specific cut for a personalized fit, so you’ll feel comfortable on and off the water. Constructed from durable‚ highly waterproof XP 3-layer fabric, these bottoms also have heavy duty reinforcement at the seat and knees, so high wear spots won’t fail after many days of impressive drops. While out of your boat, your feet will stay dry with XP 4-layer socks that have reinforced nylon soles. And for unparalleled protection from the water, the Velcro®-adjustable twin waist design seals with your paddle jacket to make a versatile, two-piece set.
- Female-specific cut and Velcro®-adjustable neoprene waistband make outfitting easy.
- Reinforced seat and knees enable all-day comfort.
- XP 4-layer socks feature nylon 320D soles for added foot protection.
- Twin waist combines with paddle jacket for a superb seal.
- Ideal for whitewater paddling.
- Fabric: XP 3-layer fabric.
- Abrasion Resistance: Reinforced seat and knees with 4-layer 320D reinforced panels.
- Outer Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband.
- Inner Waist: Twin waist tunnel with sticky edge.
- Socks: XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D soles.