Simple, affordable comfort.
Sometimes, you just need something simple to keep you dry as you learn how to confidently navigate the unruly—and fun—world of watersports. If that’s the case with you or your clients, the Palm Centre Kayaking Paddle Jacket will get the job done, and done well.
Constructed from 420D P.U.-coated nylon for durability, this budget-friendly spray jacket will keep beginners dry and carefree as they explore watersports. Velcro® neoprene neck and wrist seals allow for no-fuss adjustments on the go, while protective long sleeves encourage maximum mobility for entry-level adventurers’ first forward strokes. Simple to put on or take off, this easily packable top can be removed from tight storage within a watercraft and thrown on between strokes. A true paddling deal, this straightforward jacket is perfect for entry-level paddlers, or group and rental use.
- Long sleeves allow for maximum mobility.
- Easily adjustable at neck, wrists, and waist.
- 420D P.U.-coated nylon provides reliable protection from spray.
- Easy to pull on, take off, or pack down and store in watercrafts.
- Ideal for entry-level paddlers or group and rental use.
- Fabric: 420D PU coated nylon.
- Neck: Velcro adjustable neoprene collar.
- Wrists: Neoprene wrist gaskets.
- Waist: Elasticated drawcord at waist.
- Seams: Fully taped seams throughout.
- Fleet Ready: Easy to read colour coded size labeling.