A streamlined option for inclement weather.
It’s hard to think of anything else once you see those grey clouds start blowing in, but you need to focus on the water, not the weather. Slip on the Palm Cirrus Kayaking Splash Jacket, and you can finish your daring run with minimal discomfort.
Made from 2.5-layer fabric, this incredibly light, breathable jacket is both waterproof and windproof. A Glideskin neoprene neck and wrist seals keep increasing spray from getting in. While its comfortable fit in the arms and body allows for maximum mobility and a layer underneath, a grippy elastic waist holds the jacket in place while you out-paddle the wind. Easy to pull on or take off, you can pack the jacket down into your watercraft for effortless storage, then grab it when you feel some drizzle. This versatile top, so useful when you encounter inclement weather, is appropriate for all water activities.
- Long sleeves and unrestrictive fit allows for maximum mobility.
- Breathable, yet waterproof and windproof.
- Glideskin neoprene neck and wrist seals keep water out.
- Easy to pull on, take off, or pack down and store in watercrafts.
- Appropriate for all watersports.
- Fabric: XP 2.5-layer ripstop fabric
- Neck: Neoprene gasket
- Waist: Elastic waistband with sticky edging