Keep your stuff from getting soaked.
Sure, you can still have fun if you have to wet exit out of your kayak, but realizing your lunch got wet will really ruin your day. With the 12L Palm Classic Kayaking Dry Bag, you’ll re-enter your boat, ensure your trusty dry bag is still intact, and calmly paddle down to a picnic spot.
This dry bag is just the right size to carry all the essentials you need, whether you’re spending a leisurely afternoon on the lake or taking an adventure trip down Waimakariri River. A simple roll-down top and fully waterproof fabric protect your first-aid kit, spare layers, and all-important ham sandwich from the water. Two D-rings allow you to use a carabiner or string to secure your bag in the back of your craft so it won’t be lost in the event of a swim. Durable and dependable, this necessary buy will keep you stress-free during your next accidental dip in a river.
- Fully waterproof fabric for peace of mind on the water.
- Easy-to-use roll-down and clip-together top.
- Large enough for your first aid kit and spare supplies.
- Useful attachment points for securing to your boat.
- Ideal for racing, whitewater, river, or ocean adventures.
- Main Fabric: Hardwearing waterproof 70D nylon with PVC coating.
- Colour: Saffron.
- Attachment: 2 D-ring clip-to points.
- Seams: Fully welded.
- Closure: Roll down and clip together top.
- Shape: Cylinder.
- Weight: 216g.
- Dimensions: 32cm x 22cm.
- Volume: 12L.