No more frostbitten fingers.
These Palm Descent Kayak Pogies will be a welcome addition to your cold weather kayaking kit. The tough 4mm neoprene protects your hands from the elements, while a clever baffle prevents water flushing down your wrist. You’ll find the combination of a slightly shorter cut, plus a handy pull-tab, makes these one of the easiest designs to get on and off of while paddling. Designed with the heavy-duty user in mind. If you are tough on gear and like to paddle in tough conditions, then these are definitely the right thing to keep your hands toastie.
- Shorter cut for easy on-and-off while in your boat.
- Extra internal baffle helps prevent water entry through wrist.
- Heavy duty fabrics and construction.
- Main Material: 4mm waterproof and durable neoprene
- Seam Construction: Glued and blind-stitched seams for maximum strength
- Cuffs: Shorter easy-on cuff with pull tab
- Wrists: Inner baffle to prevent water rush and maintain maximum warmth
- Fastening: Strong Velcro fastening around paddle shaft
- Weight: 124g
- Best Use: All Paddling Types in Cold Conditions
- Size: One Size