A high-quality deck for the entry-level paddler.
If you need your first whitewater deck to keep your cockpit dry for kayaking seasons to come, the Palm Enduro Kayak Spray Skirt is the perfect choice. This high performing yet cost efficient deck is perfect for the beginner who can foresee that big water is a big part of his or her future.
Easy to get on and off, this deck features an extra “knee off” strap so you can get out quickly from an unplanned capsize. Cold water won’t tickle your feet as you approach your first Class III drop with triple-glued, blind stitched, and taped seams plus sticky Gripsil on the underside holding your boat’s cockpit rim for an extra dry seal. A super stretchy jersey neoprene top means the fabric will absorb water pressure without popping off unexpectedly—making a rolling practice session that much more productive. If you’re looking for high quality spray protection to kick off your whitewater career, this is the deck for you.
- Stretchy jersey neoprene fabric enables top to absorb pressure without risk of implosion.
- Sticky Gripsil edge keeps cockpit seal in place.
- O-ring seal holds waist tube in place for secure fit.
- Knee-off strap ensures easy exit in case of unplanned capsize.
- Ideal for whitewater paddling.
- Main Fabric: 3mm super stretchy Nylon Jersey CR neoprene.
- Rim Fabric: Supratex CR re-enforced neoprene for extra wear protection in this area.
- Waist Fabric: CR neoprene jersey tunnel with O-ring seal to create a dry, secure fit.
- Seams: Triple glued, blind stitched and taped seams for durability and dryness.
- Rand: Strong 9.5mm elastic shockcord double sewn to deck.
- Shape: 3 dimensional.
- Underside: Sticky Gripsil around cockpit to grip tight and provide a better seal.
- Strap: Knee off strap.
- Pull Tab: 38mm webbing release loop with handy attachment clip for drying and walking.
- Weight: 714g (R4 M/L).