All the safety you need, without all the fuss.
When you need top-notch safety gear that doesn’t obstruct your paddling, pull on the Palm Fxr Rescue Kayak PFD. This do-it-all life jacket provides all the features and rescue capabilities you need, but in a compact and streamlined style.
Designed to sit low on your torso, this buoyancy vest enables maximum freedom of paddling movement. For ultimate comfort, contoured foam paneling hugs your body all day, while a 3D waist belt stops the PFD from riding up while you swim or paddle. So that nothing is in the way when you need to cut something in a hurry, it has a quick-release chest harness and a separate knife pocket. One large, zippered chest pocket with D-ring and earplug compartments makes it easy to organize—and access—your other accessories. With tough 500D Cordura fabric on the outside, this vest will last you for many paddling seasons to come.
- Strong 500D Cordura fabric provides durability for years to come.
- Anti-ride-up waist belt and contoured foam paneling ensure maximum comfort.
- Large front pocket with D-ring and earplug compartment and separate knife pocket allows easy access to important accessories.
- Removable, quick-release chest harness with O-ring attachment point enables easy rescue.
- Ideal for whitewater paddling and rescue.
- Outer Fabric: CORDURA® 500D.
- Adjustment: Easy Glide straps.
- Rescue Belt: Removable chest harness with O-ring.
- Holsters: Cowtail park.
- Knife Placement: Chest pocket for folding knife.
- Should Straps: Failsafe shoulder straps load tested to 3.2 kN.
- Waistband: 3D anti ride-up waistbelt.
- Visibility: Reflective details.
- Pocket: Slimline zipped front pocket with D-ring and earplug compartment.
- Weight: 1201 g (M/L).