Save your boat from a watery grave.
When you take an unexpected swim, you’ve got your PFD to keep you afloat. Your watercraft isn’t quite so lucky. But if you’ve outfitted your boat with a pair of Palm Heavy Duty Whitewater Kayak 25L Airbags, you can rescue your craft from a watery grave.
Heavy duty, abrasion-resistant nylon backing ensures these float bags will remain inflated as your downed craft floods with water. They fit perfectly in the rear of your boat, down both sides, and feature an eye for securing to your boat. A screw lock, waterproof inflation valve ensures efficient set-up, while a large dump deflation valve enables a quick pack-up after your long day on the water. Due to their smaller size, they will provide stern flotation for most river runners and creek boats. Buy two to make a pair, and life will be much easier for you and your rescue team in the event of an unplanned swim.
- Durable, abrasion-resistant nylon with 70D/PVC backing will last for years to come.
- A securing eye enables safe fastening to your craft.
- A screw lock, waterproof inflation valve and large, dump deflation valve enable quick set up and pack out.
- Fit in the rear of your boat, down both sides.
- Ideal for most modern whitewater kayaks, river runners, and creek boats.
- Main Body Fabric: Heavy duty abrasion resistant Nylon 70D/PVC backing.
- Seams: High frequency welded.
- Attachment: Securing eye for tying to.
- Inflation Valve: Screw lock waterproof air valve.
- Deflation Valve: Large dump valve for quick deflation after paddling.
- Colour: Red.
- Size: Ideal for most modern whitewater kayaks, river runners, creek boats.
- Location: Half stern (one side).
- Sold Individually: Yes.
- Weight: 289g.
- Dimensions: 112 x 39 cm.
- Volume: 25L.