For freedom while you freestyle.
Sometimes you simply need something unrestrictive, something light, something that still insulates your foot—something that will allow you to pull off daring tricks without getting weighed down. If that’s the case for you, you need to slip on Palm Kevlar Kayaking Socks before you go freestyling.
This lightweight, breathable footwear will fit into even the smallest of watercraft. Made with neoprene fabric that keeps your feet cozy, these socks will allow you to ignore the freezing water surrounding your feet and focus on performing an especially impressive cartwheel. In the event of a planned (or unplanned) exit, P.U. and Kevlar™ reinforcements protect your vulnerable feet from abrasions. And if the need arises for more robust footwear, these can easily be combined with larger water shoes or boots. These kayaking socks are for gutsy paddlers who need to stay limber while they show off their freestyling skills.
- Work with or without water shoes.
- Easy and smooth slip-on feature.
- Lightweight neoprene fabric warms foot while allowing maximum flexibility.
- P.U. and Kevlar™ reinforcements protect feet from abrasions.
- Ideal for freestyling and small watercraft.
- Material: 3mm neoprene sock.
- Reinforcement: P.U. and 4mm Kevlar™ on sole.