Dependable power at a great price.
Whether you’re ready to commit to your first paddle or you’re looking for a dependable option to lend newcomers at your paddling school, finding a blade that is reliable yet affordable is a struggle—or, at least, it used to be. Stop your search and try the Palm Maverick G3 Whitewater Paddle. This high performing mid-range paddle will take you (or your paddling students) from your first paddling season to your third, without breaking a sweat.
The blades’ strong, reinforced nylon construction can handle abrasions from your river adventures. Spines running down the back of your blades keep them stiff when you need to lay the power down, yet add no extra bulk to your stroke. An oval, straight glass shaft feels natural in your grip, enabling you to set a precise blade angle as you roll or take a quick stroke to get you back on line. A popular choice for first-time buyers, schools, and clubs, the Maverick G3 is a reliable paddle at an excellent price.
- Strong nylon blades withstand abrasions and other abuse.
- Reinforcing spines stiffen blades for increased power without extra weight.
- Oval-shaped, glass shaft feels natural in hands and enables extra responsiveness.
- Affordable price is perfect for first-time buyers, schools, and clubs.
- Ideal for any whitewater paddling.
- Blade Material: Nylon 6 glass filled plastic for strength, durability, and performance.
- Shaft Construction: Glassfibre Ø 31.5mm.
- Shaft Shape: Straight ovalized shaft.
- Blade Type: Large dihedral river running shape for good power and feel in rough water.
- Feather: 45 degrees (right handed).
- Weight: 1150g (197cm).
- Blade Size: 680cm².
- Best Use: Whitewater Paddling.