Helmets are great and all, but they don’t stop all that cold water from rushing in when you’re practicing your rolls in early spring. For a new level of under-helmet comfort, you need the Palm Pilot Kayaking Skull Cap.
Made from plush, fibre-lined neoprene, this cap provides that extra layer of warmth you need to keep your brain warmed up and prepared for the next dip underwater. A high-pile fleece lining, thermofibre-lined neoprene makes this hat exceptionally toasty. Over-ear coverage keeps the frostbite at bay, while the water-blocking neoprene helps prevent the onset of brain-freeze when you take a spill into a frigid lake or river. This is an ideal winter layering piece that can be worn under a helmet all day long, or tucked into your life jacket pocket.
- Plush neoprene fabric blocks water.
- High-pile fleece lining keeps head toasty.
- Sleek size enables easy fit under your helmet and simple stowage.
- Over-ear coverage adds extra protection from cold.
- Ideal for winter paddling.
- Fabric: 2mm fibre lined neoprene.
- Stitching: Flat lock stitching for comfort.
- Cut: Over ear and low neck coverage.
- Weight: 70g.