An all-around classic.
If you’ve ever gotten a cut or blister on your foot, you know that foot injuries are some of the most hindering wounds out there. That’s why water shoes are such important pieces of water sporting gear—and the Palm Rock Kayak Booties are some of the most versatile on the paddling market.
These affordable shoes are useful for all kinds of water activities, including whitewater, sea kayaking, and multisport racing. A neoprene upper secures and warms your foot, and a medium-flex sole protects you from sharp rocks while still allowing you to operate rudder controls. The neoprene fabric feels natural to swim in, and the grippy rubber tread provides excellent traction for slippery rocks and muddy trails. Velcro® straps lock your shoes in place without the inconvenient snag hazard of laces. If you’re looking for your first pair of river shoes, these are ready for anything you can throw at them.
- Over-ankle coverage.
- Tight and secure slip-in style.
- Velcro® straps lock shoes in place without the snag hazard of laces.
- Full-coverage foot protection for swimming and wading in whitewater.
- Medium-flex soles function with multisport or sea kayak rudder pedals.
- Upper Material: 3mm neoprene for warmth and durability.
- Sole Material: Diamond traction rubber sole for protection and grip on wet surfaces.
- Sole Flexibility: Medium flex for good protection while allowing good pedal feel.
- Entry Style: Slip-on.
- Adjustment: Vecro strap over the bridge of the foot to ensure a precise and secure fit.
- Seam Construction: Glued and blind-stitched for maximum strength.
- Weight: 291g (8).