A classic all-rounder.
The Palm Rock Kayak Booties are an excellent all-round water shoe for whitewater, sea kayaking, and multisport racing. The neoprene upper keeps your feet warm and secures tightly to your foot. The medium flex sole protects against sharp rocks, while allowing you to still operate rudder controls. If you are looking for your first pair of river shoes, these are the ideal choice and will be ready for anything you can throw at them. The neoprene fabric feels natural to swim in, and the grippy rubber tread provides excellent traction from slippery rocks to the muddy trails.
- Over-ankle coverage.
- Tight and secure slip-in style.
- Velcro strap locks the shoe in place without the snag hazard of laces.
- Medium flex can be used with multisport or sea kayak rudder pedals.
- Full coverage foot protection for swimming and wading in whitewater.
- Upper Material: 3mm neoprene for warmth and durability.
- Sole Material: Diamond traction rubber sole for protection and grip on wet surfaces.
- Sole Flexibility: Medium flex for good protection while allowing good pedal feel.
- Entry Style: Slip-on.
- Adjustment: Vecro strap over the bridge of the foot to ensure a precise and secure fit.
- Seam Construction: Glued and blind-stitched for maximum strength.
- Weight: 291g (8)
- Best Use: Whitewater Paddling, Sea Kayaking, Multisport Racing
- Style: Men’s