An insurance policy for mother nature’s surprises.
Even if you’re relatively sure you won’t be bonked by your own paddle, or your boat, or river rocks, every paddler knows that a helmet is good insurance in case mother nature throws in some surprises. If you need a light, comfortable helmet that offers the necessary protection without going overboard, pull on the Palm Shuck Half-Cut Kayak Helmet.
It features an ABS injection-moulded plastic shell and EPP multi-impact foam liner to protect your head from any rocks you may bump into as you practice your roll. A dial-adjustable occipital stabiliser and adjustable straps with a side-release buckle let you achieve a snug and pleasant fit at the put-in. Your dome may get steamy during an afternoon gliding on the water, but quick-drying internal fabric and a shell that ends above your ear ensure excellent drainage and ventilation. If head protection is necessary for your next excursion on the water, but you don’t want to burden your head with anything too heavy, this is the helmet for you.
- ABS injection-moulded plastic shell offers sturdy shell protection.
- EPP foam liner provides multi-impact protection.
- Dial-adjustable stabiliser and adjustable straps enable a fast, secure fit.
- Quick-drying fabric treated with odour-controlling Polygeine and shell that ends above the ear ensure ultimate comfort.
- Appropriate for all watersports.
- Shell: ABS injection moulded plastic shell.
- Ear Protection: Soft ear pads.
- Liner: Expanded polypropylene (EPP) multi-impact foam liner.
- Rear Harness: Dial adjustable occipital stabiliser.
- Adjustment: Adjustable straps with side release buckle.
- Extras: Chin strap protector.