You’ve got the paddling bug and are about to go on your first excursion, but you don’t want a one-use jacket to keep you comfortable—you need a dry top that’ll last for years to come. If that’s the case, the Palm Surge 2.5-Layer Kayaking Dry Top may be just what you’re looking for.
This do-it-all jacket will keep you comfortable while you navigate the rapids you planned for, or some surprising high water. Since it’s made from lighter weight 2.5-layer waterproof fabric, it allows you to stay mobile while it keeps you dry. Latex rubber neck and wrist seals stop water from getting in, while Velcro® over-cuffs and collar lock out water and prevent leakage. For extra protection from the wet, a double waist tunnel pairs perfectly with your spray skirt. If you’d like a dry top that you can wear through all four seasons, we highly recommend this one.
- Long sleeves with plenty of room for maximum mobility.
- Latex rubber neck, wrist seals, Velcro® over-cuffs, and collar lock out water.
- Large chest pocket protects accessories.
- Soft mid-weight fabric feels light and breezy.
- Double waist tunnel pairs perfectly with your spray skirt.
- Main Body Fabric: XP 2.5-layer waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Seams: Factory sealed waterproof seams.
- Outer Skirt: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband.
- Inner Skirt: XP 2.5-layer waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Neck Seal: Latex neck gasket with velcro adjustable outer collar.
- Wrist Seals: Latex wrist gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Pockets: YKK AquaGuard zipped chest pocket.
- Reflective Details: Yes.
- Weight: 800g (L).