Keep the wind at bay, during race or play.
Every experienced paddler frequently encounters two merciless forces of nature—freezing water and stinging wind. The Palm Vector Long-Sleeved Paddle Jacket is a simple yet versatile solution that will protect you from both with ease.
Made from waterproof and lightweight 2-layer fabric, this breezy pullover jacket deflects wind-chill and cool splashes, whether you’re sea kayaking or multisport racing. Breathable fabric and a fully opening neck collar provide extra ventilation so you don’t overheat as you power down a run. Snug, adjustable wrist and neck closures ensure you don’t get soaked. For extra protection from cold water, a single-layer tightening waist fits over all spray skirt types. The fully seam-sealed shell also complies with all racing regulations, including those for the epic Coast to Coast race. If you are looking for a trusty outer jacket to protect you from the elements as you sea kayak or embark on a multisport race, this is a great option.
- Pull-over style with long sleeves allow plenty of room for movement.
- Snug, adjustable wrist and neck closures.
- Lightweight fabric and fully opening neck collar provide extra ventilation.
- Single layer tightening waist fits over all spray skirt types.
- Ideal for sea kayaking and multisport racing.
- Main Body Fabric: XP 2-layer lightweight waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Seams: Factory sealed waterproof seams.
- Outer Skirt: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband.
- Neck Seal: Velcro adjustable neoprene collar.
- Wrist Seals: Velcro adjustable neoprene cuffs.
- Pockets: YKK AquaGuard zipped kangaroo pocket.
- Meets NZ Multisport Racing Requirements: Yes.
- Weight: 420g (L).