A lightweight and packable pant that really performs.
The Palm Vector Paddling Pant is a very lightweight and packable option. Built from fully waterproof, breathable, and seam sealed fabric, these meet the safety requirements for multisport events such as the Coast to Coast Race. They are a very popular option for kayakers who like to wear a pant in all conditions, but don’t want the extra weight of a heaver dry-pant. When conditions are nice and warm, they will pack away neatly in your dry-bag. Keep them easily available to pull over the top of your paddling shorts when the conditions change. They’ll go a long way to blocking the wind, bugs, and cold splashes.
- Ample cut for maximum freedom of movement.
- High back with draw-cord prevents low-riding while seated.
- Simple design with large velcro ankle opening for slipping into – even with booties on.
- Far more durable than lightweight tramping pants, these are meant to be paddled in!
- Ankles drain away fast after swimming/wading through water.
- Main Fabric: XP 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric
- Seams: Factory sealed waterproof seams
- Waist: Draw-cord Adjustable Waist
- Ankle Seals: Velcro adjustable neoprene cuffs
- Meets NZ Multisport Racing Requirements: Yes
- Weight: 347g (L)
- Best Use: Whitewater Paddling, Sea Kayaking, & Multisport Racing
- Style: Men’s
|Inside Leg (cm)||76-78||78-80||80-82||82-84|
- Chest: Measure horizontally under the armpits, around the fullest part of your chest and shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure the circumference at the smallest part of your stomach, often at the belly button. For most women this is about 2cm above the belly button.
- Inside Leg: Measure from the ankle bone to your groin.