Affordable versatility for all conditions.
Looking for a budget-friendly jacket to keep you comfortable through your first season of paddling? For entry-level kayakers, the Palm Vertigo Semi-Dry Paddle Jacket is one of the best choices out there.
Constructed from lightweight waterproof fabric, this semi-dry top will keep you warm during your beginner course in spring, yet insulate you comfortably on a hot day later in summer. Long sleeves keep water out while providing plenty of room for mobility as you perfect your forward stroke. To protect you from splashes, latex rubber wrist seals and a neoprene neck keep water out of your sleeves and collar, while Velcro® over-cuffs prevent leakage. This jacket is ideal for whitewater and multisport paddling when the air temperature is balmy, but you still need protection from cold water. It’s is a very popular choice for beginners, especially those who aspire to compete in the Coast to Coast race.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric and long sleeves with plenty of room for movement enable maximum comfort.
- Snug neoprene neck reduces water entering through collar
- Latex rubber wrist seals stop water flooding in sleeves, while Velcro® over-cuffs prevent leakage.
- Light double waist tunnel pairs perfectly with your spray skirt.
- Ideal for entry-level and multisport paddling.
- Main Body Fabric: XP 2-layer lightweight waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Seams: Factory sealed waterproof seams.
- Outer Skirt: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband.
- Inner Skirt: XP lightweight waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Neck Seal: Semi dry neoprene neck gasket.
- Wrist Seals: Latex wrist gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Meets NZ Multisport Racing Requirements: Yes.
- Weight: 459g (L).