Versatility for all conditions.
The Palm Vertigo Semi Dry Paddle Jacket is an entry-level, lightweight option at a very affordable price. The lightweight waterproof fabric is highly breathable and very supple. Ideal for whitewater and multisport paddling when the air temperature is warm but you still need protection from cold water. If you are looking for a jacket to take you through your first season of kayaking, then the Palm Vertigo Semi Dry Paddle Jacket is a great choice. It will keep you warm during your beginner course in spring, yet be light enough to wear on a hot day later in summer. A very popular option for people doing the Coast to Coast Race.
- Long sleeves with plenty of room for movement.
- Latex rubber wrist seals to stop water getting in sleeves.
- Snug neoprene neck to reduce water entering through collar.
- Light double waist tunnel pairs perfectly with your spray skirt.
- Velcro over-cuffs to lock out the water and prevent leakage.
- Lightweight & highly breathable fabric.
- Main Body Fabric: XP 2-layer lightweight waterproof and breathable fabric
- Seams: Factory sealed waterproof seams
- Outer Skirt: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Inner Skirt: XP lightweight waterproof and breathable fabric
- Neck Seal: Semi dry neoprene neck gasket
- Wrist Seals: Latex wrist gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs
- Meets NZ Multisport Racing Requirements: Yes
- Weight: 459g (L)
- Best Use: Whitewater Paddling & Multisport Racing
- Style: Men’s
|Inside Leg (cm)||76-78||78-80||80-82||82-84|
- Chest: Measure horizontally under the armpits, around the fullest part of your chest and shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure the circumference at the smallest part of your stomach, often at the belly button. For most women this is about 2cm above the belly button.
- Inside Leg: Measure from the ankle bone to your groin.