For the paddler who’s always prepared.
When you’re not expecting to spend too much time in the water, you don’t want to bring along all your hardcore winter gear—you just need a little extra protection from the elements. If that’s the case, pull on the Palm Zenith Semi-Dry Kayaking Pants for simple, lightweight protection throughout your next watery excursion.
Made from durable XP 2.5-layer fabric, these pants will work diligently to keep water away from your legs for paddling seasons to come. Neoprene gaskets with Velcro®-adjustable outer cuffs prevent water from seeping in. For extra reinforcement on your most sensitive spots, a nylon 320 overlay protects high-wear areas. A Velcro®-adjustable twin waist secures an excellent fit, and can easily pair with a paddle jacket for even more protection during your next paddling trip.
- Durable, XP 2.5-layer fabric deflects water.
- Neoprene gaskets with Velcro®-adjustable outer cuffs prevent water from seeping in.
- Nylon 320D overlay reinforces seat and knees.
- Velcro®-adjustable twin waist combines with paddling jacket for extra protection.
- Appropriate for all paddling excursions.
- Fabric: XP 2.5-layer fabric
- Abrasion Resistance: Nylon 320D overlay reinforcement.
- Outer Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband.
- Inner Waist: Twin waist tunnel with sticky edge.
- Ankles: Neoprene gaskets with velcro adjustable outer cuffs.