Reliable versatility for all conditions.
Whether you’re river running, freestyling, or raft guiding, you need something dependable that will keep you comfortable as you maneuver your craft through frigid water. That’s where the Palm Zenith Semi-Dry Paddle Jacket comes in.
Made from midweight, 2.5-layer fabric, this semi-dry top provides you with the comfort and insulation you need as you spend the weekend cruising the water. For a long trip down a new run, or even a short jaunt down Ashley River, long sleeves allow plenty of room for movement and a Velcro® adjustable neoprene waistband with an asymmetric cut enables maximum comfort. Pairing the double waist tunnel with your spray skirt prevents unwanted flooding into your boat. This reliable top works well to protect you from nippy air and chilly water while whitewater and multisport paddling.
- Long sleeves with plenty of room and adjustable neoprene waistband enable maximum comfort.
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs and neoprene neck keep water out of sleeves and collar.
- Midweight, breathable fabric keeps you warm and insulated while deflecting water.
- Double waist tunnel pairs perfectly with your spray skirt.
- Ideal for multisport or whitewater paddling.
- Fabric: XP 2.5-layer fabric.
- Neck: GlideSkin neoprene gasket.
- Wrists: Latex gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband; Twin waist.
- Pocket: YKK AquaGuard zipped chest pocket.
- Seams: Factory-sealed seams.