A cool option for warm-weather paddling.
There’s nothing like a run down your favorite river during the long days of summer—if you have the right gear. With the Palm Zenith Short-Sleeved Paddle Jacket, you’ll stay just the right temperature as you have a blast during the hottest time of the year.
Made from breathable, midweight 2.5-layer fabric, this short-sleeve top is an excellent choice for adventurers who need to stay insulated—and comfortable—as they glide under the scorching summer sun. Short sleeves allow for maximum ventilation, while Velcro® adjustable cuffs and a neoprene neck keep water out of the sleeves and collar. While you romp among the waves, a self-draining chest pocket will ensure your accessories won’t go for an unplanned swim. This jacket is ideal for whitewater and multisport paddling when the air temperature is blistering, but you still need core protection from cold water.
- Short sleeves ensure maximum ventilation.
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs and neoprene neck keep water out of sleeves and collar.
- Breathable 2.5-layer fabric allows for comfort while keeping you dry.
- Large, self-draining chest pocket protects accessories.
- Ideal for warm-weather, multisport or whitewater adventures.
- Fabric: XP 2.5-layer fabric/GlideSkin neoprene/UltraStretch neoprene.
- Neck: GlideSkin neoprene neck.
- Arms: Ultra Stretch neoprene bicep gaskets.
- Waist: Velcro® adjustable neoprene waistband with asymmetric cut for improved fit.
- Seams: Fully taped seams throughout.
- Pocket: YKK® AquaGuard zipped chest pocket.
- Visibility: Laser-cut 3M Reflective detail on sleeves.