Reliable versatility for all conditions.
Whether you’re river running, freestyling, or raft guiding, you need a dependable top that will keep you comfortable as you maneuver your craft through frigid water. That’s where the Palm Zenith Semi-Dry Paddle Jacket comes into play.
Made from midweight, 2.5-layer fabric, this streamlined, semi-dry top provides comfort and insulation to adventurers as they spend their weekends cruising the water. The durable, breathable fabric keeps you warm and insulated from waves splashing against your boat. For a long trip down your go-to run or even a short jaunt guiding tourists, long sleeves allow plenty of room for movement and a Velcro® adjustable neoprene waistband with an asymmetric cut enables maximum comfort. Pairing the double waist tunnel with your spray skirt prevents unwanted leakage. This reliable top works well to protect you from nippy air and chilly water when rafting guiding, whitewater adventuring, or multisport paddling.
- Long sleeves with plenty of room and adjustable neoprene waistband enable maximum comfort.
- Ultrastretch cuffs and neoprene neck keep water out of sleeves and collar.
- Midweight, breathable fabric keeps you warm and insulated while deflecting water.
- Double waist tunnel pairs perfectly with your spray skirt.
- Ideal for multisport paddling.
- Fabric: XP 2.5-layer fabric.
- Neck: Ultrastretch neoprene gasket.
- Wrists: Latex gaskets with ultrastretch neoprene overcuffs.
- Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband; Twin waist.
- Pocket: YKK AquaGuard zipped chest pocket.
- Seams: Factory-sealed seams.