Dependable, affordable safety.
Before any landlubber gets off the dock and onto the river, they’ve got to have some effective headgear to protect them from probable capsizing. With the Predator Full-Cut Basic Kayak Helmet, beginners can get off the shore and safely into the water.
An affordable, safe, and dependable option, this EN 1385 standard-approved headgear is widely used by raft companies, kayak outfitters, school groups, and more. A classic, full-coverage design ensures that no part of any beginner’s head is left exposed to sharp riverbed rocks—or other beginners’ paddles. The shell reaches below ears for complete side protection, but doesn’t restrict hearing, so paddlers can hear their guides call out instructions and directions. Multiple padding options and an adjustable chin strap webbing are included for a customizable fit to varying head shapes. If you’re looking for a safe, cost effective, and no-fuss option to get you on the water soon, look no further.
- High-impact Ralvek® thermoplastic shell for increased stiffness and protection.
- Closed-cell waterproof foam and six Predator Three Ellipse® vent holes for impact protection and comfort.
- Adjustable chin strap webbing and back strap cradle fit almost any head size.
- Shell drops below ears for complete side protection without restricting hearing.
- Ideal for raft companies, kayak outfitters, school groups, and individual beginners.
- Outer Shell: High impact Ralvek® thermoplastic for increased stiffness and protection.
- Liner: Comfortable closed-cell waterproof foam for comfort and impact protection.
- Chin Strap: Adjustable webbing.
- Ventilation: Six signature Predator Three Ellipse® vent holes.
- Back Strap: Rear cradle large duel adjustment to fit almost any head size.
- Ear Protection: Shell drops below ears for complete side protection without restricting hearing.
- Outfitting: Comes with a full set of different closed cell foam pads for customising your prefect fit and comfort.
- Certification: EN 1385 standard approved.
- Weight: 500g.