Predictable dryness in unpredictable weather.
For some excursions on the water, the only factor you can absolutely count on is weather that’ll change at the stroke of a blade. That’s why the Rasdex Adventure Paddling Jacket is so useful to have on hand.
Made from textured nylon with a breathable Exeat coating, this lightweight top features an opening neoprene neck seal with a Velcro® fastener for easy and speedy adjustments on the fly. A waterproof inner coating keeps you from getting soaked, while a water-resistant front pocket protects your accessories from the worst of the elements. With an extra-long body, this versatile jacket will work in many wet conditions, whether you’re cruising down a river or rushing out to your car in the rain. If you need a versatile top that will take you from cruising under calm sunshine to racing through a wild storm, this is the one for you.
- Textured woven outer fabric with waterproof and breathable inner coating.
- Opening neoprene neck seal and adjustable wrists for quick modifications.
- Water-resistant front pocket for accessories.
- Extra-long body cut to suit many water activities.
- Ideal for any paddling excursion that may have changeable weather.
- Main Body Fabric: Textured woven outer fabric, waterproof and breathable inner coating.
- Neck: Opening neoprene neck seal with Velcro fastener for easy adjustment.
- Wrists: Adjustable neoprene wrists.
- Seams: Factory Seam sealed.
- Pocket: Water resistant front pocket for accessories.
- Waist: Neoprene draw cord waist.