Make it a cozy day out.
Cold water while you’re scouting rapids, whipping wind while you’re chowing down on lunch, chilly air while you’re paddling—there are scores of reasons to protect your legs during an outdoors excursion. That’s why you need the Rasdex Adventure Semi-Dry Kayaking Pants, your ticket to comfort for your next trip on the water.
Outfitting will be a breeze with easy-to-use neoprene cone ankle seals and a Velcro® tab waist. Once you’re on the water, breathable and waterproof textured nylon fabric will keep you dry without stifling your legs. A deep neoprene waistband, slim leg, and high-cut back enable the kind of natural fit that will let you forget about your outfit and focus on the changing gradient of your river. Though created in a unisex cut, these pants have a gusset that ensures a great fit for both male and female paddlers. These pants are a great choice for comfort throughout your next trip on the water.
- Breathable and waterproof textured nylon fabric blocks water without blocking air flow.
- Deep neoprene/fabric waistband, slim leg, and high back at waist ensure all-day comfort.
- Neoprene cone ankle seals and a Velcro® tab waist enable easy outfitting.
- Unisex cut with gusset ensures a good fit for both male and female paddlers.
- Appropriate for all paddling trips.
- Outer Fabric: Waterproof and breathable with inner coating.
- Fit: Slimmer leg and higher back at waist. Perfect sitting pants.
- Ankles: Neoprene cone ankle seals.
- Waist: Deep neoprene/fabric waistband with wide Velcro tabs.
- Seams: Factory hot tape sealed seams.