Focus on the fish, not your gear.
There’s nothing like zipping through the water to a hot spot—unless your land-lubbing fishing bottoms get soaked. Then, much to your mates’ annoyance, you’ll spend the rest of your afternoon complaining about soggy legs instead of catching the snapper below your boat. With a pair of Rasdex Kayaking Fishing Pants, you can forget your gear and focus on fish instead.
Cut from a 4oz, waterproof and breathable woven fabric, these bottoms will keep your legs dry as you cross your favorite fishing bay. For comfort as you lie in wait for your next big catch, a high-cut back prevents low-riding and allows you to adjust your legs with ease. And if you feel like something is a little too tight halfway through your trip, fully adjustable waist and ankle tabs will let you make a quick adjustment. Wear these pants, and you’ll be landing fish after fish instead of racing back home to dry off.
- Waterproof and breathable woven fabric prevents water from soaking your legs.
- Factory hot tape-sealed seams help block water from entry.
- Fully adjustable waist and ankle tabs ensure all-day comfort.
- High-cut back prevents low-riding and allows ease of movement.
- Ideal for fishing, sit-on-top kayaking, sea kayaking, or multisport.
- Outer Fabric: 4oz woven waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Ankles: Fully adjustable with Velcro tabs.
- Waist: Fully adjustable with Velcro tabs.
- Seams: Factory hot tape sealed seams.