When you take on serious whitewater, you need serious gear. Made specifically for impact-heavy whitewater adventures, the Rasdex Whitewater Kayaking Spray Skirt is the perfect companion for your next rapid-filled run.
You may get a bit of an arm and shoulder workout while you tug on the 12mm shockcord, but once you pull on this spray deck, it’s not going anywhere unless you want it to. If you need to make an unplanned wet exit, a front and side loop are easily accessible, but small enough to reduce the possibility of snagging—and double-sewn into and around the shockcord for extra security. The deck itself is created from a high-impact neoprene, covered with Kevlar® fabric from Du Pont® for extra durability that’ll resist tearing. Underneath, three layers of latex rubber keep a relentless grip on your plastic cockpit rim. Sturdy and reliable, this spray skirt will keep you dry, drop after drop.
- High-impact neoprene covered with Kevlar® fabric from Du Pont® ensures extra durability.
- Stretchy neoprene with an elastic-bound top around waist enables a snug, comfortable fit.
- Three layers of latex rubber on underside provide excellent grip on plastic cockpit rims.
- Tough, 12mm shockcord holds the spray skirt to the cockpit, while front and side grab loops are sewn into and around the shockcord for extra security.
- Ideal for whitewater paddling.
- Main Fabric: Elastic 3.5mm neoprene covered with strong and durable “Tough weave”.
- Outer Edge Re-enforcing: 3.5mm high impact neoprene covered with Kevlar® fabric from Du Pont®.
- Seams: Glued, blind stitched and machine seam taped on both sides.
- Body tube: Stretchy neoprene is used on the body tube, and has soft nylon covering. The top edge is elastic bound and gives the top edge a little extra pull to improve the seal.
- Underside: 3 layers of latex rubber give the best grip possible on plastic cockpit rims.
- Shockcord: Very tight 12mm shockcord.
- Release Tag: The front grab loop has been reduced in size and flattened to reduce the possibility of snagging.
- Rear Release Tab: Extra tab at the 4 O’clock position. If you ever become pinned back and can’t reach the front loop, this secondary release is your plan B.