Designed for men’s comfort.
There are a few things about water shorts that annoy most everyone. Why do the seams chafe your skin? Why can’t there be a little extra padding in the back? What’s up with the squeezing front area? If you’ve found yourself asking one or more of these questions, you need to try Rasdex Men’s Neoprene Paddling Shorts.
Constructed with flat seams to avoid rubbing, these bottoms also ditch the waistband for ultimate comfort. A gusset and thin front adds much-needed flexibility, while a thicker back adds some welcome padding. For more protection from your hard seat (and to avoid an over-exposed backside), the bottoms have a high-cut back. As an eye-catching plus, the side panel features a metallic smooth skin finish. If you’re looking for a pair of shorts that are made specifically for your comfort, these are the perfect pair for you.
- Flat seams prevent rubbing and chafing.
- Lack of waistband increases comfort around stomach.
- Gusset and thin front increase flexibility, while thicker back ensures comfort.
- High-cut back prevents direct contact with seat and backside exposure.
- Ideal for all paddling activities.
- Front Fabric: Thinner 2mm neoprene front.
- Back Fabric: Thicker 3.5mm neoprene back.
- Waist: No waistbands to cause discomfort.
- Seams: Flat stitched. Factory hot tape sealed.