Ready to rumble.
When you can feel the wind whipping past your face, and hear the heavy breath of your competitor closing in, nothing could be worse than your spray skirt letting in water. That’s why you need gear you can rely on—like the Rasdex Multisport Kayak Spray Skirt.
Made right here in New Zealand, this particular spray skirt can be spotted at competitive events all over the country, including the Coast to Coast Race. Its main body is created from a double-lined neoprene with a small diamond weave on the topside, so it’ll last for racing seasons to come. The body tube is also created from supple, double-lined neoprene so it’s soft enough to keep you comfortable during the longest runs. For extra security, the webbing grab loop is sewn both around the bungy and through the spray deck. And if you’re feeling peckish after a couple hours, a clever pocket sewn onto the top of the deck will hold your snacks (or safety supplies) for easy access. Contact us if you’d like help sizing this spray skirt to your boat for your next race to victory.
- Double-lined neoprene body features small diamond weave on top for durability.
- Supple body tube made from double-lined neoprene provides extra comfort.
- Webbing grab loop sewn around bungy and through spray deck adds extra security.
- Pouch pocket with Velcro® closure holds your snacks and accessories.
- Ideal for multisport racing.
- Material: High density 3.5mm double-lined neoprene with small diamond weave on topside for durability.
- Shock Cord: 8mm
- Webbing Grab Loop: Sewn both around the bungy and through the spraydeck. It won’t let go when you need it.
- Body Tube: Soft and supple. 3.5mm double-lined neoprene for comfort. 23cm tall.
- Seams: Glued, blind-stitched and hot tape sealed. The ultimate combination of strength and waterproofing.
- Pocket: Handy pouch pocket on deck with velcro closure. Great for snacks or safety items.