A deck that’ll stick with you, come hole or high water.
Whether you’re charging downstream, bouncing over waves, or preparing to trade your paddle for bike handles, you need a spray skirt that will stay by your side every stroke of the way. With the Rasdex Rhino Kayaking Spray Skirt, you can be sure that your gear won’t float off without you.
Secured to your boat with 10–12mm shock cord (depending on your hull’s make), this deck isn’t going anywhere until you’re ready for it. Two layers of super-grippy black plastisol coating on its underside prevent premature releases, so you can fly down rapids without fear of this bad boy flying off. But if you find yourself in need of a fast exit, a double-sewn front grab loop and second side loop will let you pop the spray skirt off in an instant. Three layers of tough plastisol coating on the outside of the deck protect the fabric from impacts and wear, so it can be your water-bound companion for years to come. And for all-day comfort, the body tube, is made from a soft and supple double-lined neoprene fabric with a snug elastic top edge. If you’re looking for a spray skirt that will stick with you for years to come, this is the one for you.
- 10–12mm shock cord with two grab loops secures the deck in place.
- 2 layers of super-grippy plastisol coating on the underside prevent premature releases.
- Soft and supple double-lined neoprene body tube with elastic top edge ensures comfort.
- 3 layers of tough plastisol coating on the outside protect fabric from impacts and wear.
- Appropriate for whitewater, sea kayaking, and multisport paddling.
- Main Fabric: 3.5mm double-lined neoprene with Tough Weave texture on top.
- Body Tube: Soft and supple 3.5mm double-lined neoprene.
- Seams: Glued, sewn and hot tape sealed.
- Shock Cord: Tough 10mm shock cord for plastic boats, 8mm for fibreglass boats.
- Release Tab: Fitted with a double sewn front grab loop for security.
- Secondary Release Tab: A side grab tag is now standard for all Rhino Decks. It provides a second means of releasing the spraydeck.
- Wear Protection: 3 layers of tough plastisol coating on the outside for wear and impact protection.
- Underside: 2 layers of super-grippy black plastisol coating on the underside to prevent premature releases.