Comfortable protection for a casual day on the water.
When you’re out for a day of paddling in a calm bay or if you’re a beginner practicing forward strokes on a smooth lake, you need to protect your cockpit from filling with water, but you don’t want a tight neoprene waist restricting your moves. You need a light and loose deck—just like the Rasdex Sea Kayaking Spray Skirt.
This deck features a lightweight and waterproof nylon body tube that has a drawcord top to ensure you have maximum mobility on the water. Adjustable shoulder braces hold the top up when you need it to be secure, but if the sun is out and the water is still, the tube can be rolled down for your comfort. Held in place with shockcord that fits your plastic or fibreglass rim, a deck made from 3.5mm diamond weave neoprene keeps water from dumping into your boat. For a smooth wet exit, a double-sewn front grab loop is ready for action. If you’re looking for a lightweight spray skirt that’ll keep you comfortable on a casual day out, this is the one for you.
- Lightweight, waterproof nylon body tube has a drawcord top for flexibility and can be rolled down when conditions permit.
- Adjustable shoulder braces ensure body tube stays secure.
- Deck made from 3.5mm diamond weave neoprene provides reliable spray deflection.
- Double-sewn front grab loop enables easy exits.
- Ideal for sea kayaking, multisport training, and rentals.
- Body Tube Material: 4oz waterproof and breathable coated nylon.
- Seams: All seams hot-tape sealed.
- Adjustment: Drawcord top for comfort and the ultimate in flexibility.
- Shoulder Braces: Adjustable shoulder braces made from wide elastic and webbing.
- Rand: 10mm shock cord for plastic cockpits, 8mm for fibreglass rims.
- Grab Loop: Double sewn webbing front grab loop for security and easy release.