Keeping you dry when the waves get high.
Whether you enjoy riding out waves while you power down the coast or running rivers until you reach a good fishing spot, quality gear is what keeps your excursions long and comfortable. For a versatile deck that’ll keep you dry when the waves get high, use the Rasdex Standard Kayak Spray Skirt.
Constructed from double-lined neoprene with a durable, small diamond weave on top, this spray skirt will keep your cockpit dry for years to come. The shock cord, ordered to specifically fit your plastic, fibreglass, or vacuum-formed cockpit, will keep your deck secure as you float down the Hurunui, or glide through Abel Tasman. For ultimate comfort, your body tube is created from supple double-lined neoprene with an elastic-bound top edge to keep you dry. A webbing grab loop is sewn both around the bungy and through the spray deck, staying secure when you need it but allowing a quick escape in case of an unplanned capsize. If you’re looking for a versatile spray deck to keep you dry no matter what you’re doing on the water, this is a great option.
- High density, double-lined neoprene with small diamond weave on the topside will keep water out for years to come.
- Body tube made from soft and supple double-lined neoprene ensures comfort.
- Webbing loop sewn both around the bungy and through the spray deck provides security.
- Can be custom made to fit any cockpit.
- Appropriate for any general-use paddling.
- Material: High density 3.5mm double-lined neoprene with small diamond weave on topside for durability.
- Bungee Rand: 10mm for plastic cockpits, 8mm for fibreglass or vacuum formed hulls.
- Release Tab: Webbing grab loop is sewn both around the bungy and through the spraydeck.
- Waist Tube: 3.5mm double-lined neoprene for comfort. Standard height is 23cm.
- Seams: All seams are glued, blind-stitched and hot tape sealed.
- Finish: The top edge is elastic bound for a top quality finish.