Designed for women’s comfort.
Typical loose board shorts simply get in the way sometimes. And tight leggings have all sorts of problems too, like chafing seams and thin back fabric that is no help against a hard kayak seat. If you’ve been struggling to find a pair of paddling shorts you can actually be comfortable in, you need to try Rasdex Women’s Neoprene Paddling Shorts.
Constructed with flat seams to avoid chafing, these bottoms also cut out the waistband so your stomach won’t be squeezed while you sit. A thicker back adds some much-needed padding for those hard multisport seats. For more protection (and to avoid any backside flashes), the bottoms have a high-cut back. As a stylish plus, the side panel features a metallic smooth skin finish that’ll catch eyes as you walk to put-in. If you’re looking for a pair of water shorts that are made specifically for your comfort, these are the perfect pair for you.
- Flat seams prevent rubbing and chafing.
- Lack of waistband increases comfort.
- Thicker back protects you from hard seats.
- High-cut back prevents direct contact with seat and backside exposure.
- Ideal for all paddling activities.
- Front Fabric: Thinner 2mm neoprene front.
- Back Fabric: Thicker 3.5mm neoprene back.
- Waist: No waistbands to cause discomfort.
- Seams: Flat stitched. Factory hot tape sealed.