Hardwearing, for hard drops.
Whether you’re boosting down the Rangitata Gorge or practicing cartwheels on the Hawea Wave, you need hardwearing gear that’ll keep you comfortable—and can take the beatings that a full-day excursion can dish out. The Sweet Shambala Neoprene Paddling Shorts are a tough, sleek option for long days on challenging water.
A tough polyamide shell will deflect water while providing a loose fit for plenty of mobility as you glide through drop after drop. A tighter, internal neoprene liner provides extra warmth for those chilly morning trips, extending over your knees to protect you from frigid spray. For added comfort, Lycra panels add some stretch to strategic areas, while a curved hem hides your lower back when you settle into your seat. For convenient access, a side pocket with a draining hole stores your accessories close by so you can grab them as needed. If you’re looking for resilient yet streamlined gear that will keep your legs comfortable for seasons to come, this is the perfect choice for you.
- Durable polyamide shell will last for kayaking seasons to come.
- Neoprene liner adds warmth for comfort in cold water.
- Legs that extend over knees offer additional protection.
- Easy-access side pocket features draining hole for convenience.
- Ideal for whitewater paddling.
- Outer Fabric: 100% Polyamide shell.
- Inner Liner: 100% Neoprene liner.
- Stretch: Strategically placed lycra panels.
- Pocket: Side pocket with a draining hole.
- Waist: Velcro adjustment.