A top-notch base layer.
The weather may be ferocious outside, but with the ThermaTech Men’s Ultrasport Long-Sleeved Thermal Top, you’ll find the spirit to brave the cold. This dependable base-layer top will keep you cozy throughout all your whitewater runs.
Constructed from hollowcore polyester, this sturdy shirt will absorb little water and, when you get hit with some spray, will dry out quickly. Even if it gets soaked with a splash, this top will retain its thermal properties, keeping you warm until you dry off. Its close, athletic fit increases warmth further and reduces sagging in case you take a spill into the frigid water. It’s also thin enough to fit under a paddle jacket, yet thick enough to be worn by itself when the sun comes out. If you’re looking for a useful addition to your thermal kit, this is a great base-layer option.
- Hollowcore polyester absorbs minimal water and drys quickly.
- Close, athletic fit increases warmth and reduces sagging.
- Can be easily layered or worn on its own.
- Fills NZ multisport race requirement for emergency gear.
- Ideal for multisport, whitewater, and sea kayaking.
- Fabric: 100% Hollowcore Polyester.
- Fit: Thermally efficient close athletic fit.
- Moisture Wicking: Yes.
- Thumb Loops: Yes.
- Reflective Details: Logo.