Taking downstream speed to a whole new level.
You’ve got your local creek’s lines memorized, how fun would it be to skip through your favorite run just a little bit faster. Speed isn’t everything, of course, but for the race you’ve been eyeing, well—you’ve got to level up. If you’re ready to pick up the pace on the wildest creek runs, it’s time to try the Waka Gangsta Whitewater Kayak.
With an easily adjustable seat, hip pads, foot-block, and backband, making the outfitting hug perfectly to your specifications will be a breeze. The boat’s extra length creates a sense of stability and enables larger kayakers to run creeks in comfort. Added length and a bow that doesn’t rise quite as high off the water helps you bring more speed out of drops and across eddylines, making your runs some of the fastest you’ve ever had. The boat’s main edges make eddies snappy and fun, while slightly softer edges at the bow prevent spin outs when you cross strong side currents. Lighter, stronger, and faster than anything you’ve paddled before, you’re going to have some serious fun in this mean, lean creeking machine.
- Adjustable seat, hip pads, foot-block, and backband enable a quick and perfect fit.
- Extra length enables larger kayakers to run creeks in comfort.
- Length adds speed while remaining maneuverable enough.
- Advanced edge design for fun eddy entries and fewer spins out.
- Ideal for creeking, river running, and extreme racing.
- Hull Material: Roto-moulded plastic.
- Seat: Roto-moulded plastic padded seat.
- Seat Adjustment: Seat adjusts forward and back.
- Hip Pads: Highly customisable closed cell foam padding held by an elastic pouch.
- Thigh Braces: Built into the hull for lighter weight, less parts, and a more aggressive hold (easily trimmed back with a knife to your personal preference).
- Back Band: Comfortable padded back-band with two ratchet and ladder tensioners and height adjustment bungees.
- Foot Block: Fully adjustable length with four hand operated wing nuts.
- Attachment Points: 5.
- Gear Attachment: Clip in loops behind seat for dry bags etc. plus bungee throw-bag holster between legs for quick access.
- Pillars: Heavy duty foam pillars front and back for structure, safety and flotation.
- Weight: 22kg.
- Length: 273cm.
- Width: 68cm.
- Recommended Paddler Weight: 70-120kg.
- Volume: 360 litres.