Ultimate control & style.
Sure, anybody can bash their way down creek or river, but what about making the technical stuff look good? Some creek boats simply don’t allow you to focus on improving (or showing off) your technique—but the Waka Stout Whitewater Kayak, a relative of Waka’s Tuna, will give you the perfect amount of control for high-end technical creeking or river running.
For the perfect fit to your smaller frame, this boat features an adjustable seat, hip pads, foot-block, and backband. Its shorter, narrower, and lighter design will help smaller paddlers take on the gnarliest of waterways. The solid edges help you carve towards the next drop. When it comes to boofing, a medium rocker makes it easy, letting you focus instead on honing techniques like timing and edge transitions. If you’re looking to up your technical creeking game, this kayak is the best bet for you.
- Adjustable seat, hip pads, foot-block, and backband enable quick path to a perfect fit.
- Short, narrow, and light shape will zip through smaller passages.
- Medium rocker makes boofing a snap.
- Thigh braces are long for extra knee grip.
- Ideal for creeking and river running.
- Hull Material: Roto-moulded plastic.
- Seat: Roto-moulded plastic padded seat.
- Seat Adjustment: Seat adjusts forward and back.
- Hip Pads: Highly customisable closed cell foam padding held by an elastic pouch.
- Thigh Braces: Built into the hull for lighter weight, less parts, and a more aggressive hold (easily trimmed back with a knife to your personal preference).
- Back Band: Comfortable padded back-band with two ratchet and ladder tensioners and height adjustment bungees.
- Foot Block: Fully adjustable length with four hand operated wing nuts.
- Attachment Points: 5.
- Gear Attachment: Clip in loops behind seat for dry bags etc. plus bungee throw-bag holster between legs for quick access.
- Pillars: Heavy duty foam pillars front and back for structure, safety and flotation.
- Weight: 21kg.
- Length: 257cm.
- Width: 67cm.
- Recommended Paddler Weight: 60-85kg.
- Volume: 310 litres.