Powerful paddling, without the pain.
A lot of die-hard paddlers suffer in silence. Their wrists might ache and they may feel a strain in their forearm after a few hours on the water, but they have so much fun that they just ice it and move on. If you’re one of these silent pain-bearers, there’s no need to put up with small aches and pains; with the Werner Powerhouse Bent Shaft Whitewater Paddle, you can kiss suffering goodbye without giving up powerful strokes.
Bent shafts promote improved wrist alignment when you grip tightly, which reduces joint damage and fatigue as your power down challenging runs. This grip is also easy to feel underwater, aiding your rolls and preventing the shaft from slipping in your hand while under pressure. Combine this ergonomic shaft with the most popular large-sized blade in the world, and you have a paddle that allows your body to last as long as your blades. Handcrafted in the USA, this is a high-quality option for paddlers who crave powerful paddling without the pain.
- Large blades, best for the strongest paddlers, enable maximum stroke power.
- Lightweight fibreglass construction ensures long-lived durability and reliability.
- Large, dihedral river-running blade design facilitates excellent power in all situations.
- Strong, carbon fibre bent shaft enables natural-feeling neutral wrist alignment and enhanced grip, reducing fatigue and injury.
- Ideal for extended whitewater paddling or paddling with sensitive hands, wrists, or forearms.
- Blade Material: Fibreglass for maximum durability while remaining light.
- Shaft Construction: Carbon-fibre.
- Shaft Shape: Bent shaft for neutral wrist alignment and enhanced grip.
- Blade Type: Large dihedral river running design for excellent power in all situations.
- Paddle Weight: 1070g.
- Blade Surface Area: 720 cm2.
- Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 20cm.